Home grown: Indy farmers markets
It’s that time of year! Most markets are in full swing, ready for you to incorporate fresh, local food into your life. Our advice? Choose a market that’s near your home or work. If it’s inconvenient for you to visit, it will seem more like a chore than a fun experience.
- Broad Ripple Farmers Market – will also be open Wednesday evenings starting in June
- Original Farmers Market at the Indianapolis City Market
- Irvington Farmers Market
- Farmers Market at 38th and Meridian St.
- Binford Farmers Market
- Geist Farmers Market
- Cumberland Farmers Market
- Zionsville Farmers Market
- Trader’s Point Creamery Green Market
- Stadium Village Farmers Market
- Carmel Farmers Market
Which is your favorite Indy farmers market? Do you see any missing from our list?